Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not to Worry...

I'm still here...no baby yet. Lots of Braxton Hicks still but no pain or cramping. Just no blog worthy material since the big birthday weekend.

Mike is having his repeat kidney function test tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. We're getting Lindsay back for the weekend tomorrow too. I can't wait to see her!!! She has her two year check up tomorrow as well so I'll have stats!

I've done all my last minute baby shopping runs and I'm anxiously awaiting some furniture for Lindsay's room. She'll have fun playing in there this weekend with all the empty space. Hopefully I'll convince her to take a nap on her new mattress!

I'll update soon. Thanks for all the well wishes!

2 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Thinking of you! You left work early today so i missed you - but I will catch you this weekend!

Andrea said...

I'll be praying for Mike tonight!

Sounds like you are almost ready for your second baby girl!