Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

GIRLS' WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY! KIM is coming today! For those of you who don't know Kim is my other sister. We've known each other since 8th grade and I lived with her family (shared a room with her) for two years of high school!

I'm so excited to finally have her here in Atlanta staying at my house. This has not occurred since I had my apartment in my SINGLE days! She's going to get tons of Lindsay time this weekend! Lindsay is very excited Aunt Kimmie is coming!

Tomorrow night we're going to Chastain to see RICK SPRINGFIELD, Eddie Money and Scandal with some friends. My dear hubby is driving us all in style in one of the HUMMER LIMO'S. (THANKS BABE!) Kim- you seriously have clout because he usually will NOT give even ME a free limo on a FRIDAY or Saturday night. WOOHOO!

We have lots on the agenda this weekend. RICK, Lindsay's one year photos, mani/pedi's, girl's day out shopping....I can't wait!

See you tonight KIM!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a rockin' time! y'all enjoy your girls time. tell kim i say hey! have fun!

Chris said...

Thanks Katie...I will. Next time we need to plan a Ga Blogger get together!

MBKimmy said...

Hope you have a blast! Be safe!

Anonymous said...

CANNOT wait for some K-time, man...beyond excited about doing Rick with her...I hear I'm in for quite an experience! See you tomorrow, my friends!!! Love you lots, M

Kimmie Kay said...

I love you all lots my friends! Girly weekend was awesome!!!!!!! Cuppa Joe...ya gotta get in on this craziness next time girl! :)