Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

TEETH!

Lindsay's top teeth are trying so hard to pop through. Yesterday evening her temp was 103 and the right cheek was bright red. She was SO hot! I think the right tooth is going to come thru first. It was so weird that her left cheek was cool and her right cheek and neck were burning up. I was shocked her temp was that high. Tylenol got it down to 101.9 in under an hour. This morning she felt hot again but I let her sleep. Daddy will check it when she wakes up and dose her up again.

Been doing the commute thing to Cumming again this week so I've been way too tired to post. I'll have some new pics soon. Looking forward to the weekend so I can catch up on some things around the house on Saturday. Also I'm looking forward to another gymboree class. Maybe we'll get some pics there this week. Of course we're all looking forward to Easter Sunday although I'm TOTALLY freaking about the weather change! Now, what do I wear???? UGH.

More tonight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope Lindsay's teeth are feelin' better today!
i hear ya about the weather change! crazy!! it's supposed to be below freezing easter morning!
oye vay! what to wear, indeed!

Becky said...

Um yes, for the first time in ten years, I have treated myself to a new dress for Easter and now I can't even wear it. Oye vay is an understatement!!!

Poor Lindsay. I am lucky...my kids teeth never caused any problems like that...they just came in easily. I feel for you guys.

Chris said...

Thanks guys. Apparently it's not teething if the fever is that high. Her ears are better so now they think she has some weird virus. We're watching the fever til Friday and then we go back to the doc.
Oh joy!

Tara said...

Yeah, Evan's outfit has shorts and short sleeves, so much for an Easter outfit.

Feel better soon, Linds!