Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More photos from the weekend

Lindsay and Graison played very well together.
Graison is learning her body parts right now. She knows all of them. Here she is showing Lindsay where her toes are!
G & L share the pony!
Lindsay takes a solo ride. We may have to get one of these for her soon. Not quite sure where we'll put it but after watching Graison I'm really wanting one for Lindsay! FYI everyone....watch those consignment sales!

I wasn't going to blog tonight as I'm not feeling very well. On top of old MOTHER NATURE and the cyst I now have a sore throat and feel like I'm coming down with something. However, Missy sent me these pics via email today so I had to post them really quickly.

Lindsay is down for the night and I'm off to bed in hopes of dragging myself into work tomorrow.
Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make it into work today? I tried to call your extension a few times because Evan was in the women's center when I met my mom.

Chris said...

Sorry I missed you. I was home sick today.
I hate that I missed seeing sweet Evan but it's for the best.
I got some good meds today at the doc and I'm already feeling much better. I'll be in tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

That last picture is awesome! you've gotta get her that horse!