Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA MARIE!!

Happy Birthday Cousin Donna this is Lindsay at just over a year coming to cheer you up in the hospital one time...remember all the lovin' I brought you?
I was trying on your glasses, I thought this was fun!!



Giving you "Get Well" KISSES! :)



I sure had you smiling that day!!



Leaning in for a kiss on the cheek!



Here I AM Cousin Donna this is ME Brooke with my Mommy on my go home day from the hospital!



This is a virtual birthday cake that Lindsay & Brooke made for you!


(Really they did, it was Daddy's cake that Lindsay & Brooke made on 12/21/2011)



7/11/2008 Here I am Cousin Donna, the first time you ever held me I opened my eyes for the picture. Love You Brooke.



Donna reads Jingle's Book to Brooke & Lindsay on Christmas Eve 2011.



Lindsay says "Hi Donna, Happy Birthday" (photo from 12/24/2011)



We like when Cousin Donna reads to us!






Brookie loves her SMURF movie! Thank you!


Happy Birthday to my dear niece and to our sweet girls' Cousin Donna!




We love you and can't wait to see you on Saturday!




XOXO Chris, Mike, Lindsay & Brooke

No comments: