Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14, 2001 10 years ago today...

Ten years ago tonight, Mike proposed to me in the back of the Black Hummer Limousine. It was a wonderful evening. We were in the parking lot of Copeland's Restaurant when he showed me the ring and asked me to marry him. Then, we proceeded to go into the restaurant and call everyone we knew!! Finally, 9 months later we got married June 15, 2002. Mike, you have been my rock in health AND sickness as I hope you know I have been for you. We have two beautiful daughters Lindsay Cecile and Brooke Marie and we are so blessed to have them in our lives! Thank you for always standing beside me and loving me, I can't wait til we can celebrate our 10 year Wedding anniversary! Maybe, we'll go back to Copeland's this year.

I love you!

Chris

No comments: