Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

8/19/2011 Dress Up Day At Lindsay's School

Brooke sleeping this morning in an odd position!


Lindsay in her Bon Jovi outfit before school!



Smiling very big to try and show off the gap in between her teeth.


Lindsay at her desk! Love my Bon Jovi shirt and how much it stands out!


Lindsay with her teacher Ms. Chee-How.


Lindsay and Sheiyanne!


Lindsay with her BFF at school Meleigha (Meleigha's m0mmy is my co-room mom!)


Picture of some of her class lined up as they get ready to go into their classroom!


Love all the "Rockstar's"!!!!


I took photos of all the kid's that dressed up, check out how they pose for me! I love the little boys spikey mohawk. Someone worked hard on his hair this morning. Lindsay didn't understand why I wanted to try to make her hair "BIG"! 80's big!


L-R: Sheiyanne, Meleigha, Josieah, Lindsay.
I think a majority of the school went with "rock star" instead of "celebrity". I just can't wait to see what the fundraiser is!

Mike and I have a date night tonight and we are going to Murphy's in the Virginia Highland's.

http://www.murphys-atlanta-restaurant.com

I have been looking forward to this for weeks! Mike and I are going to go shop the All For Kid's 1/2 price sale tomorrow at Mt. Paran. I have a 75.00 credit to shop for more of Lindsay's winter wardrobe!

No comments: