Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

More Success

4/16/2011 I was sort of dreading going to weight watcher's today because since I have had this allergy cold or whatever it was I started drinking more sweet tea again and getting off track. I had to weigh in this past Monday and I was up 2.2 pounds, and bummed out by that. I did not really start feeling better until today. I was really starting to get worried since I finally broke 20 lbs and I don't want to slide back the other way. I am here to tell you that somehow, without working out, without doing the best job of tracking what I ate, I managed to lose 2.4 lbs since Monday which is back up to a total loss of 18 pounds!! I was flabergasted at that today! This evening we went to The Big Shanty Festival in Kennesaw with both girls. They did the jumpy slides and even BOTH of them did the Bungy jumpies with the harness and a trampoline under them! Mike and I were shocked that Lindsay actually did it. Brooke is so fearless she went for it and she jumped SO high, she was so proud. I have a ton of photos, but it will have to wait as we are getting up early tomorrow for a day at the zoo with the Smith family! Happy Weekend everyone! Chris

No comments: