Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I made it!!

I lost 2.2 pounds this week for a total of 21.8 pounds lost!! I am so proud of myself and have really been noticing a difference in my clothing. Some of my workout pants are maternity still and they are basically falling off of me while trying to walk on the treadmill. I am happily able to put on jeans straight from the dryer with out a struggle or having a hard time buttoning them. Lindsay and Brooke and Mike are a strong support system for me. Lindsay is so funny, every time I come home from the gym and report about how much I did, she will say "how much did you lose mom?" Then I always have to tell her we'll have to wait until Saturday to see! She does not like that answer very much, I guess that is her wanting automatic gratification. I wish I had that at times too! Losing weight is a very long and hard process, especially when I let so many other things get in the way as I gained it. However, I am on this road for the long haul now and it's not only for me it's for my kid's and Mike too. Thanks to everyone for your support and wonderful comments on Face book etc. It's always nice to see that people are noticing! Sincerely, Chris Bresnan

No comments: