Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stinkin' Plateau!

I weighed in again today. I was the exact same weight as last week. I still only need to lose .8 lbs to lose 5% of my body weight. My leader told me I was doing really well and still averaging 1-2 lbs a week. But, I am just frustrated. I know it won't come off as fast as it came on, but I can wish. I have been impressing myself so much at the gym. I can do things now that I didn't think I could do ever, six months ago. I am hoping it will come off and then some this week. I am volunteering at a consignment sale 3 days this week. I will be wearing my pedometer and getting activity points plus I plan to work out as well those days. So look out summer here I come!
Thank you to all of my friends and especially family who have been supporting me in this journey. I really appreciate all the face book posts and encouragement so much!

Chris

No comments: