Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

SUCCESS!

I have officially been on Weight Watchers since 1/8/11. The first week I lost 5.6 pounds, the second week the scale did not move either way. This past week (week 3) I lost another 5.4 pounds for a total of eleven pounds. I am extremely happy to be back at WW. The new program is awesome and now I have the computer e-tools as well. I never have had that option because I could never afford that option. Mike has been a pillar of support for me through this. He walks with me, day or night. The kids love to go with us along with their babies and strollers, but sometimes Brooke prefers to just have daddy pull her along in the wagon. I typically go to meetings on Saturday mornings, however I may switch to Sunday's since that is a better schedule for one of my best friends to go weigh. So we may start ride sharing and going on the weekend's. I can't tell you how much 11 pounds down feels GREAT! I am only 3 pounds from my 1st goal. I am hoping I will get to that goal this week. I will have many other goals along the way, I know. But it is time for me to get back into the shape I was in when I used to have a personal trainer. Lord knows, that is not happening anymore. Way too expensive. However, weight watchers works when you work it and I am so glad that I am back on the plan. I intend to eventually work up to the gym again, to get in some strength training. But, I did not want to injure myself by putting the cart before the horse. My clothes are already getting looser. I just want to be happier with my mind, body and spirit by the summer months!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations, Chris! I am very proud of you.