Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween More Pumpkin Farm!

Lindsay and Zoe hanging out in the white pumpkins!

Uncle Paul and Aunt Agatha


My little sweetie

My little angel face!

Mommy & Lindsay

The foursome!
Tomorrow is my first day back to work...wish me well! I'm just going in for a few hours to officially be back before November 1st so we don't have to go on COBRA. I'll be easing back into work in just four hour shifts the first few weeks. I'm leaving early so we can officially stick to our Halloween schedule and go to my inlaws house for the big Halloween parade/trick or treat that we do every year with Derek and Adam. Lindsay is very excited about being a Lady Bug tomorrow! Stay tuned for more pics very soon!







5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Love the pictures. What brand of carrier do you have for Brooke? We have tried several different types so we don't always have to use the stroller but can't find one that is comfortable for us or Ben.

Good luck at work tomorrow. I am sure it's going to be nice to get back to a routine after all you've been through.

Have a great time at your Halloween party! Can't wait to see pics of the girls dressed up. I posted pictures (and then realized Blogger ate them!). Check them out sometime this weekend when I'm able to fix the problem.

Caron said...

Chris, let me start by saying you look amazing!! I've tried to glance in on your blog from time to time to check in on you, and I admit it has been longer than I would have liked. Anyhoo... you look GREAT girl! I am so happy to see you doing so well!

PLEASE... don't over-do at work. Take it really easy... we don't need anymore setbacks!

Oh, and of course your girls are beautiful, too... but that goes without saying, right?!?!?

Chris said...

Hey there....smith family we have a bjorn but it's our nephews who is now 9 years old so it's probably pretty hard to find out there now. Though I think they still look about the same!! We like our carrier a lot and so does Brooke!

Caron- I've been missing you too. Glad to see you back in time for Halloween! I love the Annie costume!!

Anonymous said...

I love pumpkin photos, but I also love this time of year. Please take it easy going back to work. It is so nice to see all of you together again. Happy Halloween.

Katy S. said...

You are one pumpkin patch hopping family. Very fun pictures!!