Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

June 15- Happy 6 Years!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

The hands/ring photo is always one of my favorites in other people's wedding albums.
I love this shot of Mike and I together. Our photographer stole us away from the reception to take some pics around the grounds. We were so relaxed and happy by this time. Our whole wedding day was fabulous, but at this point we were CELEBRATING!

I think each year I will post some different pictures from our wedding day. It's not like I don't have hundreds! So for this year here are my two favorites! For those of you who enjoy looking back with me click HERE for last years anniversary post!

Obviously this year we're having a very low key anniversary considering Mike is recuperating and I'm 35 weeks pregnant with our second daughter. Our first anniversary also fell on Father's Day. Lindsay's birthday will also fall on the occasional Father's Day. I think that's quite appropriate considering what a Daddy's Girl she is! I'm ok with a low key anniversary. The lower key the better considering what all has been going on as of late.

I have the greatest husband in the world! I love you honey and I can't wait to celebrate with you in a couple of days and in the many years to come!

Love,

Chris

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO!!!

6 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Happy Anniversary, Fathers Day and Happy Birthday to Lindsay ... you have a LOT to celebrate, even if LOW key!

PS First!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is a hot picture of you, mama! you look like miss sexy bride! great shot of you, girl. you were a gorgeous bride.

Happy Anniversary to you and Mike. I wish you many many years of happiness and blessings. you are so very blessed with a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary, you guys!!! you have lots to be thankful for & lots to be happy about!!! :) have a wonderful day!!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversay, Chris!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary-I love the boquet you picked out-its gorgeous!

BTW, I can totally related to your last post about your belly button. Unfortunately mine has done that with both pregnancies but that's the least of my concerns right now...Wesley thinks my bladder is his personal punching bag!

Chris said...

Thanks Andrea! Yes, those flowers were my absolute fave. I LOVE red roses and those were called "Black Magic". They were so deep red they did almost look black. The white freesia was PHENOMINAL too. My bouquet smelled AWESOME! Through the whole Mass I was just breathing it in and enjoying it! My darling hubby had my bouquet freeze dried and put in a lovely wall hanging case for me too. Some day I'm gonna get some more Black Magic Roses...they're just to die for!

Tell Wesley you'll buy him a trampoline if he behaves and stay off the bladder!!!