Well, at least we're pretty sure. Mike is doing MUCH better. He stayed home all day today and rested but managed to ride the lawn tonight (I wasn't home or I would not have allowed that) and looks like he is coming around to his normal self!
He's scheduled for a follow up CT on Monday to make sure there is no stone and to take a closer look at his kidney's. We're hoping for a clean bill of health!
As for Miss Lindsay she is still on Toddler vacation at camp grandpa/grandma. She's been working in the garden, picking berries, picking up sticks from the last storm. I'm telling you she's been too busy to miss mom and dad. However, mom is getting more weepy by the day. We made an executive decision to let her stay until Friday. It seemed silly to get her back tomorrow and have to put her in daycare on Friday. A.) she would probably flip out since she hasn't seen us in a week and B). we save 100.00 by not taking her in. If she goes one day we have to pay full tuition. If she stays out we only have to pay half. So....mommy can suck it up for one more day. I'll be FLYING out of work on Friday to see her though. Again, I know she's in great hands but I'm going nuts.
OB appt went well today. My doc said she isn't worried about the diabetes thing. I wasn't even close to being borderline on the 3 hour test. She did say to try to do better with the weight gain and chill on the sugars and carbs...eh hem. She had a mom in labor so I got a wham bam thank you ma'am visit and that's about all there is to tell. LOL! According to my records I've only gained 28 pounds but she has me at 32. She told me I'm supposed to stay at or under 35. Well, unless you plan to deliver me in two weeks....don't think that's gonna happen. Besides, I gained 45 with Lindsay and though it's not ideal it's not the worst I've ever heard of. She obviously doesn't know that I'm on the fab to 40 plan after this baby and I seriously want to enjoy my last six weeks of guilt free eating! So there.
Lastly, the baby name controversy. I think we're getting close to finalizing a decision. We're really sort of stuck between two names. Mike is stuck on one, and I on the other. Obviously you know one is Katie Marie (Cuppa Joe has been politicking hard) the other is Sarah Beth. We've kicked around a plethora of other names too. But I think we're down to two and hoping to make a final decision once Mike is feeling 100% and we can start thinking about it again.
Ok, I'm off to bed. I had to preempt "Wordless Wed" this week as we've had too many updates.
If only I had a picture of the stone it would have been a great WW with my title!