Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

26 weeks!!!

Have you LOOKED at my ticker today??? OMG!! I'm really at the 90 day target since I know we won't go more than 39 weeks with a scheduled C-Section.

I'm looking at 13 weeks or LESS!!!!

I'm seriously flipping over being in the double digits now. SOOOO much to do SOOOOOO little time!!

The gloom and doom side is I'm freaking out that more is not done at my house and I'm REALLY SLOWING down. The evenings are spent having some braxton hicks now and I'm having trouble picking Lindsay up at the end of the day.

The bright side is I'm DEFINITELY in the 90 day stretch of saying HASTA LAVISTA to my job for THREE WHOLE months!!! I'll feel great once this baby is here and we can start focusing on being a family of FOUR!! And yes, then I will be on my "FAB TO FORTY PLAN"...Stay tuned on that but let's just say it involves a double stroller, a LOT of walking/running and a big fat trip to the gorgeous blue waters of the carribean (without kids) WHEN I meet my goal (December 2009)!
Seriously honey...you better start a trip fund 'cause I'm not kidding!!

We're off to spend some family time today at the zoo with Lindsay's Aunt Agatha and Uncle Paul. Agatha's sister has four girls all under 5 years old. Three of them and their parents are going with us to the zoo. It's going to be so much fun! Stay tuned for pics!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 26 weeks! woohoooooo!!

Hope the weekend was great, Chris!

Anonymous said...

There are so many people pregnant right now it is not even funny. My brother-n-law and his wife and my hubs step btoher and wife are expecting in Nov. I have not posted it yet on my blog because I want to give them a chance to tell everyone first. Good Luck to you and hang in there.

Tara said...

I hope you all didn't get blown away at the zoo. The wind was something today. I hope you are feeling better. Congrats on the 26 week mark.

MBKimmy said...

Lets talk about that double stroller thing - have you found one yet?! I have been looking but haven't found one I like ... help!

Anonymous said...

did you get my e-mail i sent you friday night about the frame & the question i had about shipping? if so, just e-mail back when you get a chance! :0)

Andrea said...

Wow,I've missed a lot here...

Love Lindsday's new bedding-be sure to post some pics of her big girl room and the nursery once it is finished.

I know how you feel about the time cruch-I can take about 10 days off my ticker right now!

Happy Birthday Adam!

Pollen-yuck. As a girl with many allergies Dust is my #1 arch-nemsis. You can stay inside to get away from the pollen-no such luck with Dust!