Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A little Nostalgia...a little freak out...1 day to go!!

Already a HAPPY BABY at 3 days old!
Me and My Bundle of Joy!!

ONE DAY TIL Lindsay turns 1 year old!!!

I have to admit I'm freaking out. I can't believe it's been a year!

I've been crazy busy with work and at home preparing for a small family dinner tomorrow night and we're going out of town again part of this weekend. Lindsay's birthday party is this Sunday and we're having a bash. It's grown close to 30 people. It's just both sides of the family and a few close friends. We figured this year we wanted everyone together at one big celebration. I'm sure as she gets older she'll milk it and have the "friend" party, the "family" party etc. Mike and I are SO excited to have all of our family together in one place for a big celebration of Lindsay! (Thanks Pat & Steve!)

I'm planning on posting more pics this evening....stay tuned!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look great after having a baby!! man, i looked like something the damn cat dragged in after i had joe. what a pretty baby! i love her smile in that top pic.

Chris said...

yeah, notice that was day 3! The pics from the next morning I want to burn...but of course I won't! When I saw them I was like WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME TO BRUSH MY HAIR!!!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, one day to go, Linds. Milk it now!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend! and she SHOULD milk it when she gets older..LOL! Didn't we all!!??