Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day '07

Derek and Lindsay say "GO DAD! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!" Cousins!
Adam strikes a pose and shows off a fresh boo boo.
Lindsay & Mommy (my tan hasn't peeled yet!)
Any requests?

"Sonata in G? Sure...NO PROBLEM..."
Baby Prodigy!
"Heart & Soul"
Everyone enjoyed Derek & Lindsay's duet.
Derek has had several years of piano. We figure we can save $ on lessons and just let her cousin teach her piano. She seems to like it!
Ah, daddy daughter time after dinner... (photo taken by cousin Derek-Thanks D!)


Lindsay hands grandpa his card.
Grandma & Lindsay read some cards together.
Mommy gave Lindsay & Daddy a book to read together.
Here is the big gift....aka...THE FREE gift...well, I did have to go buy a frame. It's a caricature of Lindsay I had drawn the day we went to the zoo.

Check it out...pretty cute eh?


I put this photo up for you Cup of Joe...it's Derek's blanket that Linds is playing with here. It's similar to Joe's although Joe's may even be worse than Derek's and he's 8 years old. Ouch, sorry this was supposed to make you feel better...moving on....
Here are Lindsay and I at the zoo. This is during her "sitting" for the drawing.
"Oh goodness...I hope he draws my good side"
The final product.
We'd like to say Happy Father's Day to all the dad's in our life.
Hope everyone had a special day!

Mike-Happy First Father's Day....I hope we made it memorable and thanks for being the best husband & daddy a mommy & baby could ever want!
Love you!!!!





6 comments:

Katy S. said...

Love the "I Love dad" T. I want one too!!!

Anonymous said...

ha! that blankie looks pretty bad but not quite as bad as Joe's. it's not all brown and nasty yet like joe's. hehe. love the caricature. that was a cool gift idea. i love that first pic of lindsay pumping her fist for father's day! awesome picture!

Kimmie Kay said...

The caricature is awesome! I want one of our family as we're all a bunch of characters anyway, tee hee. Very cool Dad's Day gift!

Anonymous said...

Love the I love Daddy shirt!!

The caricature is adorable!!!

looks like you had a great day!

Heather said...

What wonderful Father's Day gifts.

Cute post.

Tara said...

so we get to see the present. They did a good job. I like the shirt too, very cute.