Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sunday May 6/Busch Gardens

Here is Lindsay's Aunt Teresa and Uncle Ernie.
This is one of Lindsay's new tricks. This is how she sits up from laying on her belly. I think she might be a cheerleader one day!
How sweet is this? She had just gotten up and was in the BEST mood!
Here I come! I'm heading for the edge of the bed!
Matthew and I at the entrance to Bush Gardens. The whole reason we drove to Fl was to suprise him for his 16th birthday which was on CINCO DE MAYO! Won't he have a kickin' 21st birthday party????
Here is Lindsay keeping cool with her personal fan!
I see toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the first of many pics from this past weekend. My sister Pat and I decided to hop in the car for our nephew Matthew's Sweet 16! We drove down to Orlando and popped in on some friends and then went to Tampa with Matthew and his parents. We stayed at the Wyndam which was very nice. Sunday we spent the day at Busch Gardens with Teresa, Ernie and Matthew. Lindsay had a blast. She napped on the way there and slept long enough for us to get into the park. After that she was up for the day and did not want to miss a thing! (especially Rick!) I have some great video of her Rocking out but I have yet to figure out how to post it. If I were home for five minutes I might have time to figure it out.


4 comments:

Stephanie823 said...

She reminds me so much of Stella - cute as a button and SO good. Stella is always good like that too. We are truly blessed Mamas!!

Chris said...

You bet we are! I count my blessings with her every day!
Happy Mother's Day to ya!

Chris said...

You bet we are! I count my blessings with her every day!
Happy Mother's Day to ya!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the one of Linds on the bed just waking up smiling and the one with the hat...just think hats are so darn cute on little girls! Looks like you all had a blast! :)