Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Kaley Rose

HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY KALEY!

This is one of my favorite pictures of you and I. Remember this? It's a few years old now. Almost five years to be exact. This is a picture of us the night before Uncle Mike and I got married. You were such a PERFECT junior bridesmaid! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I am sure you are looking forward to your friend party this weekend. Sorry to hear you were a little under the weather today. Rest up so you can have fun this weekend. We miss you and hope to see you soon! Lindsay sends her love too!

Love, Auntie Chris, Uncle Mike and Linds

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very sweet post, Chris. great picture. I hope Kaley has a wonderful 12th birthday! oh, what i wouldn't give to be that age again! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Auntie Chris!!!
Thank You, I did have an awesome 12th Birthday! Grandma says she will take me shopping this weekend to spend my gift cards! Lindsay looks ADORABLE!!! That picture of you and I is a few years old. Hope to see you soon! Tell Uncle Mike I said hello! And Lindsay too!!!
Bye-love you!
-*Kaley*

Tara said...

Happy belated birthday, Kaley