Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A long night!

Hello, if anyone is still bothering to read this! I'm majorly sleep deprived today. Lindsay is congested and was up at 3am coughing her head off. My poor hubby didn't get to bed til 2 so I tried to get up with her and let him sleep. (after we both played the up down game for half an hour). Did you know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to suction out a baby's nose in the middle of the night without waking them all the way the heck up!? I tried to avoid eye contact but when she smiles really big like "hey let's party since we're up" what are you gonna do???
After two attempts to rock her back to sleep (both times resulting in instant tears the moment her back hit the mattress) I gave in and we snuggled together in the "daddy chair" (comfy leather recliner) in the living room.
By this time it was after 4 and my alarm went off at 5:15. Needless to say at 6:30 we awoke in a panic....I'm due in at work at 7. I'm blogging at the moment to try and stay awake.
I promise to post some more pics by this weekend! I have some great ones on the camera.

More later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO sorry that Lindsay put Mommy through such a rough night and she's so tired on Auntie Kim's birthday! I love the blog though (didn't know how to comment earlier) and can't wait to see more pics. Hope everyone gets rested up tonight. :)

Tara said...

I hope you all get rested too. Hope Lindsay feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Linsay's bath picture is the best! Thank you! Luv, Donna