Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY GIRL...

Dear Brooke Marie,

Today is your third birthday. You were born on a Friday 7/11/2008. Someday when you see all of the pictures in the previous post, I hope you will realize that your mommy and daddy were so happy the day you came into our lives!! I was thrilled to have you baby girl and I wanted a little sister for Lindsay so badly. You two will have each other forever! No matter what happened to mom after you were born please know that I love you very much, more and more each year and I am so happy that God kept me around to celebrate each birthday you and Lindsay have! But today is your day sweet Brooke and Mommy and Daddy love you so much.

Happy Birthday Brooke! I am so proud of you my sweet girl!

Much Love,

Mommy & Daddy

No comments: