Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Light Tour 12-19-2010

Tonight we went and had a yummy dinner with Missy & Anthony and their 3 kids, we had a good time. We swapped some clothing to Missy for Rylann 18-24 month that Brooke no longer fits into. Then Missy gave us some incredible iced Christmas Cookies and gave us some awesome bath bombs for the girls for Christmas! Mike took this photo for me because I love ANYTHING PEANUTS (especially Snoopy) and after dinner on the way home we decided to drive around some high end subdivisions and look at the lights. When I saw this tree I HAD to have a photo and Mike got out and took it for me!!
Lindsay & Brooke are VERY into Frosty this year and OF course anytime Mickey is good. So we took this photo for them!

Here is another nice light display!

No comments: