Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13,2007

7-11-2008 Brooke Marie Bresnan's first day of life
The day I found out for sure that we had another beautiful baby along the way. I was kind of hoping for a boy this time (Sorry Brooke), but we were over the moon when we found out for sure that Lindsay was going to have a sister to love and protect all of their lives. I will never forget because we had just taken Christmas photos and I thought I already had a baby in my tummy. But I confirmed it two days later with a home pregnancy test! We were so happy and a bit scared...who knew that 2008 would be the kind of year that it was and the only Blessing we count from that year was our precious baby girl Brooke Marie. Though Brooke and Lindsay are truly our Blessings in life and I can't wait to go forward and see how much more we have to look forward to for both of them. We plan to start Lindsay out in Girl Scout daisies when she is 5 and then hopefully once we get Miss Brooke potty trained we can get her in to some kind of sport for 3's which we think she will excell in. However proud I am of both of them I am so happy and thankful to the Lord that I am here to see it and be a part of it all! Love you babies!

No comments: