Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sickness

Lindsay had strep last week and missed 2 days of school.
Now, Brooke has croupe. We aren't quite sure where she picked that up. I have been waiting to find out if my throat culture came back negative or positive, and yesterday I finally found out that my strep culture was negative! Yay, so now I am off my antibiotic that was killing my stomach. Lindsay and I have been reading Charlotte's Web at bed time the last few nights I have been home and not at church. That was one of my favorite books when I was in school! She has been working on a great project for school that includes pictures of everyone in her family. Once it's all finished and she approves it, I will post a photo of it here on the blog!

No comments: