Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Miss you all!

I'm still around blogger buddies. Things have been busy over here. Doc appts, eeg's, MRI's that's just me this week. I haven't been really in the mood to blog lately but I do have some new pics to put up soon. Brooke is doing well and has 3 teeth now. Lindsay is a great big sister. She really loves Brooke. I've not been doing so well for some time now. I'm hoping all these tests are going to bring us some good results and a plan for how to get me back into the swing of things! I'm not gone forever keep checking back with us. I miss my blogger pals!

6 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Are you working?! I will call you tomorrow! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

yay, you posted!!!! that's a huge step! :)

i am so sorry i didn't answer when you called the other night...i'll explain why when i call you back. probably tomorrow. :)

but, just know that i am have been & will continue to think about you & pray for you & your sweet, sweet family.

you are a remarkable person, chris. you'll get there...i know you will. you might not be the exact person you were before, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. you'll be better, wiser and most definitely STRONGER!

i love you, girl. :)

Heather said...

Missed you Chris. I hope things start going better for you soon.

melanie said...

We miss you too Chris! I have been wondering where you were. We will keep on praying for you and the healing that I know is coming!

Tara said...

Thanks again for visiting us yesterday! You are doing great. Keep it up and I agree, at least you posted.

Andrea said...

Miss you too! Keep on Keeping on. Use those two beautiful girls as motivation to get better!