Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Breakfast with Santa 12/14/08

Me and my girls...
Brooke didn't mind Santa one bit. However, you won't see a picture with Lindsay and Santa, not from this day. She freaked out and cried the second she saw him. We didn't force it this year. But, there is still time!

Brooke's first Santa time! She had to tell him what she AND Lindsay wanted from him this year!


Brooke with her cousins Derek & Adam. I love how everyone is looking at Brooke!

Uncle Paul & Aunt Agatha with their God daughter

Lindsay recovering from a Santa sighting, staying close to Dad.

I just love this photo

Lindsay and Derek laughing it up!








5 comments:

Katy S. said...

Lindsay is so cute even if she was freaked out by a fat man in a red suit!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love their little santa outfits! and, it's okay that lindsay freaked out. i wasn't fond of him either at that age! i tried to pull his beard off.

Tara said...

I love the expressions Brooke has. Lindsay's dress is super cute too. I love all the post pictures.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a Santa Lover and a Santa Hater! Nice balance. I am with Tara I LOVE Brooke's expression in that first pic!

Anonymous said...

I love how everyone is looking at Brooke. It's almost as if they're waiting for her to speak! LOL. How great the family looks! Take care and Merry Christmas!

~ Julie & Keith