Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

More from the weekend...

The first nap! It's funny, in the crib she looks huge but in the bed she looks tiny again!

awww...mom SERIOUSLY??!!
I'm going to be in trouble for this picture but I love it. We made a VERY big deal out of the napping in the big girl bed. When she got up we greeted her with lots of praise and a bowl of mini m&m's. Of course the next morning when she slept in her bed all NIGHT for the first time she woke up at 6:30 a.m. crying "I want my m&m's". OOPS...maybe we went overboard a bit.
I think she likes her new bed!

Sunday we managed to take a mid-morning nap after the 6:30 m&m request and then we went to church. After that we did some last minute shopping for me for the hospital bag and we picked up Lindsay a stool so she can climb in and out of her bed on her own. All in all we had a busy but good weekend. We finished off the weekend accepting an invite to a cookout over at Graison's house. Here are some cute pics of the girls in the pool.
Graison is swimming so well! She looks so proud of herself here!
Lindsay & Graison hanging out!
The girls spent an hour in the pool and another good while in the bath. Here they are having snack together before we drove home.
Thanks for having us Missy & Anthony. We had a nice relaxing evening (much needed) with you guys on Sunday night!

Tomorrow is my last OB appt before the big day! I'll post with an update but we're very close. I've been having lots of contractions tonight so we'll see tomorrow if there's any new developments going on!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that Lindsay is sleeping well in her new bed! The transition never seemed to bother Morgan either. Of course now, a year later....she sleeps more in my room than she ever has!!! ERGHH...

I hope the doc goes well. Let us know what is going on.

Me. said...

I can't wait to transition Stella to her big bed now. Question - if you did not have another little one coming to snag the crib, when would you have transitioned? What's the norm? I have no idea!! :) And look at those cute girls in their Carters pajamas. Stella has both of those sets. LOVE THEM.

Chris said...

I'll keep ya'll posted. I think we'd probably be thinking about it at this point but probably not this far along with it if I were not prego. I would be more bittersweet about her coming out of the nursery if I didn't have another on the way. However, I have caught her twice now with one leg coming over the crib rail so I imagine we'd be pressed to get her out of the crib soon anyway. The room she's moving to is so much bigger than the nursery and I can keep some of the toys out of the living room now so that's a plus. I have friends that are working on big girl/boy rooms around 2-3 as well so I'm sure you could probably keep Stella in the nursery another six months or more if you wanted to. I bet she'll LOVE a big girl room though!!!

MBKimmy said...

Way to go - slept in the bed all night - M&M's or not ... that is great! You will never forget the M&M's that is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

awesome for Lindsay!! woohooooooo! love the pics, chris!