Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

7/12/08 Hospital Day 2

Classic Brooke with the bottom lip sucked in.

Sweet Angel Baby
"What do you mean I'M the Little Sister??"
Tara drops by for a visit!
Lindsay's first visit to see her little sister! She ran straight to DADDY!
Grandmama holding Brooke
Lindsay is like her mommy...checks the toes out first!
I'd say we have one proud big sis!
Grandmama with all her grand babies. Can't wait to see how many years it takes us to get a perfect shot of this with all the kids smiling and looking at the camera! HA!HA! (Thanks Derek for cooperating!)
Lindsay was all smiles and giggles over Brooke. It was SO sweet!
Aunt Helen and cousins Adam (l) and Derek (R) get in on some baby time!
Derek loves both his cousins!
Adam gets his chance to hold Brooke by himself!Brooke meets her Uncle David!
Mommy finally gets Lindsay time. She was apprehensive to get on the bed with me.
During our visit the nurses came in and took out the epidural and iv's. YAY! I was able to get dressed which helped Lindsay want to be around mom more. I love the way Brooke is holding her hands in this shot.

Mommy & her Girls for the first time
Lindsay is very curious about Brooke.
Lindsay receives her gift from baby Brooke. Her own new baby and Graco carseat! This was a huge hit with Lindsay!
Too funny...little mama instinct already!
I'd say Brooks is one PROUD GRANDPA and just a little happy with the name we picked for his second granddaughter!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on all the family's faces. Especially Gma & Gpa. Sooo happy and almost giddy. Chris, you look beautiful in green! Mike, Brooke looks so much like you!

Erin Kathleen said...

I still love the hospital hat and the clothes. Our hospital won't let us change their clothes until we're leaving. (They like to know which babies are "theirs".) Anyway, adorable pics and I love the baby gift idea. We planned on doing that for Lana from Calli...but then Calli came almost a month early.

BTW - Thanks for the info on the button! I have to decide if I want to get a hat or t-shirt. And yes, time totally flies by. Just take pictures, lots of pictures. My two are pretty close to the age difference of your two. A few months and they'll be just like this! It's scary how fast they change - especially the second since you feel like it always happens when you aren't looking.

Bethany said...

Oh, she's just so precious. And I love that head full of hair!!!! I'm so glad that everyone is home and healthy!!

MBKimmy said...

great pictures ... you never did tell me if things worked out with Lindsay coming in the room ... where you in the chair with baby beside you?! Love you guys hope all is going well!