Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

America's Next Top Model?

Check out this pose of hers...and that face! Tyra would call this "FIERCE"! HA~

Oh and don't forget the RED patent leather shoes. We go back and forth between the black and the red. She's really becoming quite a little shoe girl.

Tonight we met up with Graison and her mommy and daddy. We tried out Monkey Joe's and went to dinner afterward. I have tons of pics but I'll have to put them up another day. It's late and this momma is tired!

Don't forget to SPRING FORWARD tonight!

8 comments:

MBKimmy said...

haha I sprung forward and I hope the baby gets used to it soon! haha
Have a great Sunday - I can't wait for the pictures!

Angela said...

I am back!!

Lindsay is giving a sassy look in that photo. That is hilarious!!

Tara said...

I liked that photo the first time that I saw it. She is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh, i love it Chris!! too cute!

Andrea said...

I so wish I had read this on Saturday. We missed church on Sunday because we forgot about the time change!

I love the video below. Her little denim heart cutout dress is too cute!

Kimmie Kay said...

Too cute, I love her little tummy showing and the shoes are maaaavalous, LOL! Go Linds! :)

Anonymous said...

You are right, in true Tyra words, "FIERCE!" She is adorable and I love her new favorite look with the shoes and unbuttoned pj's....maybe she will be a trend setter!

Chris said...

You guys are right....Lindsay just may be a "trend setter"!! LOL!
Andrea- I posted at 11:30 pm so you were probably already in bed. Glad you liked her dress...I love it too!