Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pay Back...

I can't remember if I mentioned on the blog that Lindsay bit someone at daycare a couple of months ago. Anyway, today our little one got bit herself. It wasn't bad and did not break the skin but the biting child managed to get her on the top of her left ring finger! I knew it was coming but I'm glad it wasn't bad. Hopefully the biting stuff will stay mild like it's been.

In other news, Santa came to daycare today and not one single child in her class was willing to sit for a picture! Not surprising and I definitely didn't think Lindsay would do it. We didn't bother to dress her up too much. We let her wear the "I'm on the Nice list" tee shirt rather than putting her in an uncomfortable dress and tights etc. I was rather surprised at how many kids were in their "Christmas Best" today. I have a feeling several parents had their hopes of a Santa picture dashed today. Such is life. There's always next year!

I have a bit of a cold and stayed home from work today to rest. Hope everyone else is having a good week. I'll try to get some more pics soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about lindsay's bite!! i had two biters at school today. luckily, joe was not one of their victims. :)

hope you feel better soon! rest up and get well! :)

Caron said...

Hey Chris! Sorry Linds got bit... it's funny how kids pick up on the fact that they can do it... even so young. I really hope you get to feeling better very soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Morgan got bitten too many times to count at her previous daycare. The kid actually ended up getting expelled.....can you imagine.....from daycare!!!!

Feel better Chris!

Kimmie Kay said...

Hope her bite and your cold get better soon C!

Andrea said...

I really can't blame the kids for being scared of Santa as I've said before I never grew out of that when I was a kid!