Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2007

School Pictures

Here are Lindsay's proofs for her school photos. Of course the one with any semblance of a smile is the full body shot and not one of the up close shots. However, considering this was her second week of a new school the fact that she didn't cry and we got pics at all is amazing to me. I'm thinking of buying a small package of the full body shot just for posterity sake.

I'm giving props to McCurry Photo since I'm posting my proofs for the world to see. Mike said the photographer was pretty good with her. But she's quick! It's hard to get a smile out of her when she's in a situation with a stranger photographer. Oh, and technically this is a picture of a pic. Sorry for the quality but rather than scan these I just took a pic with my digital camera.

Anyway, I just wanted to share.

6 comments:

Tara said...

I can't believe they do portraits at a daycare. When you first told me that, I was shocked, but I guess it makes sense.

Anonymous said...

O.k. NOW I remember the pants...we go through so many clothes, it's hard to keep them all straight! Can't believe you have the proofs back already! Graison's pics were the very next day and I'm betting it will be at least two weeks before we see the pics. It depends on who they used this time. Our daycare uses more than one studio, and some give you proofs and then you order, and others print entire packages and you buy the pages you want (or order more sizes). Tell Tara that daycare does more photos than elementary schools! Caylin only has spring and fall pics, but G has spring, fall, Santa, dress-up (those were the best shots EVAH!), class, graduation, etc. pics. YIKES! And I'm such a sucker. I blow more money on photos (tell Mike you're in a popular club!) Cute pics of Linds - at her age, you're lucky to get a shot at all without tears. (Of course it helps that Daddy was standing right there helping out - which I noticed you neglected to tell people - HA!) Much love to Donna and we're keeping her and Bob in our prayers. Luv ya'!

Kimmie Kay said...

I actually like the body shot better anyway, LOL! Will Aunt Kimmie be able to score one of those? :)
Adorable!

MBKimmy said...

love the pictures ... looks like she did a great job sitting still for them!

Katy S. said...

The full body shot is may fav too.

Anonymous said...

I really like the body shot one.. It is coollllL!!