Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

You Might Be A Redneck Baby...


Yes! We got sleep last night. No 4 a.m. playdate! WOOHOO!
Always a good place to sleep! Lindsay asleep on the way to Costco yesterday. That was her only nap...ON PURPOSE!
We went to dinner with our friends and mommy forgot to pack a bib. So...we just took her dress off and let her go to town much to the dismay of Daddy. He was afraid we looked a tad bit "redneck" (no offense to any rednecks). I told him to get over it...at least her dress didn't get stained and we were in KENNESAW for goodness sake!
I just love this photo...check out those teeth!
Another shot of Linds doing her E.T. phone home impression!
Nothing like a nice LOUD game of aw wa wa wa aw wa when your out to eat in public (and you're half naked)
Sorry Aunt KK but I had to post this...too funny!
Ahhh yes, my little redneck baby. She was just practicing for her spot in the jug band.


10 comments:

Tara said...

cute pics. Glad she slept for you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys got some sleep last night.

Anonymous said...

I love the ET phone home pic. She takes great pictures! and i am glad you got some sleep last nite too!! yea! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad that you got some sleep. Much to my distress I am still waiting for my next peaceful night! Lind's sure is a cutie-pie!

Anonymous said...

Adorable.. she cracks me up

Anonymous said...

She's not redneck... she has too many teeth! ;-) hehe. She is the cutest thing ever!

Kimmie Kay said...

Hilarious! I don't care what anyone says, my Princess could never look like a redneck, LOL! Besides, she was just taking care of her clothes. :) Glad she slept for you...

Heather said...

Cute pics. Elena eats naked regularly - primarily because she won't wear a bib. No big deal. Now if you're husband did it . . .

Katy S. said...

Hey girl! I did not forget about you and the little one. Every meal at home with Derrick is half naked WOW did she get big!!

Andrea said...

HA! David refuses to wear a bib to and now he is insisting on feeding himself (using a spoon and fork of course). I guess the herein lies the difference between boys and girls...I just let him get his clothes dirty (inevitably they will anyway) and I change his outfits when he is done.