Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mike's photo art

Here are some snaps Mike took of these flowers that grow beside our mailbox.
Anyone know what these are called? They bloom for a very short time so he wanted to get it on the camera before they started wilting.
Pretty huh?
This evening hubs and I have a wedding to attend...7/7/07 go figure. I really wanted to get married 2/2/02 but my smart husband didn't want to get married right BEFORE prom season. He was right, I would have hated that in the long run.
Anyway, tonight is a date night for us. Karen is keeping the babe and we're getting dolled up and going out.
My Aunt and Cousin from PA are coming into town tomorrow and we're heading up to Ellijay to spend time with them. Lindsay and I are staying up there with them for most of the week. We're going to visit and do some sight seeing. It's the first time they've met Lindsay too.
So, I won't be blogging for a few days since I'll be up there. I'll have lots of good pics I'm sure after that. I hope everyone has a good week and I'll try to keep up from my BIL's computer when I have a chance.
I'm feeling better today too...antibiotics are kicking in. Thanks to you all that have been asking about me.

3 comments:

Kimmie Kay said...

I think those flowers are some type of lily. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I finally gave in and started antibiotics this morning as the pain hasn't gotten better yet, but my fever finally broke last night. I'm miserable, LOL!
Have a great time in Ellijay and have fun at the wedding tonight. :)

MBKimmy said...

Have a great time at date night!

Anonymous said...

Stargazer Lily.. Very beautiful!