Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Goodbye for now...

Kim is safely home this morning. She arrived bright and early and bearing gifts for all her family. We did some serious shopping yesterday and had fun last night just hanging out with Lindsay and Mike. We took it easy, ordered pizza and played with the baby.
I already miss you my friend. Thanks for coming! I can't believe how fast the weekend flew. I can hardly believe it's JULY already.
We are totally being lazy today. Mike and Lindsay are both napping and I'm watching the Princess Di concert. I don't even think we're leaving the house today.
Your visit was a fantastic end to a fun, wild, busy month! I so needed our girly time!
I'm waiting for your blog version of Rick and I know you're posting video for us too.
I'm off to go be lazy myself while my "kids" are sleeping!

3 comments:

Kimmie Kay said...

THANK YOU for everything my friend! I had a total blast and cant believe its over already too, LOL! You all did so much for me to make sure I had a great time at Rick, I will never forget this weekend! But even better than Rick, was getting to see you and your family. I am totally smitten with what a wonderful baby Lindsay is. I enjoyed every minute with her...I miss her already and hope she's feeling alright today. I a working on the ATL posts, give me a little bit tonight and check back!

I want to send a specific shout out to thank you and your hubby too for the limo concert, and everything and to Missy for the awesome tickets! You all are the best friends EVER!!!!! Man am I a lucky girl !

Andrea said...

"Where can I find a woman like that? Like Jessie's Girl..." Oh I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all night after these last three posts ; )

Looks like a real fun time. I've never been to Chastain...need to put that on my list of things to do before I die!

Kimmie Kay said...

Chastain (and Rick) ROCKS Andrea! :)