Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

For Karen


Our friends from Chef and the Fatman are at Tales of the Cocktail 2007 in New Orleans without us. I thought I would post a couple of pics so they won't miss us so much.
Here we are just a LITTLE tipsy at Pat O's in August 2005.

We really wish we could be with you guys, but we're there in spirit!

Talk about irony...Mike took this pic of me less than one week before Hurricane Katrina hit. Yes, Katie...I did DRINK it all after he took the picture!! HA!HA! Just kidding. In case you can't tell this is a painted window and my husband can be really artsy with the camera. I have a couple other really cool ones like this he has done. I may have to dig those out and scan them sometime for you all to see.

Karen & Kevin we'll miss you this week. We promise to love on your kitties and Stanley while your gone. Make sure you go to Cafe Dumond for us! Oh, I put on five pounds just thinking about it!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chris. I feel less homesick now, although I still miss my kitties and noisy bird.

I had a praline in your honor yesterday and beignets this morning. Sorry to do this to you Mike - Kevin brought them to me and I had them in bed!

Miss ya - - -
Karen