Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A TOP Tooth has finally CUT!

Good Evening!

I just had to pop on to say that Lindsay's right upper front tooth is finally through the gum! We have been waiting for it since APRIL 1st...it sure did fool us. We really thought it was breaking through that weekend and here we are 26 days later.
She is eating like crazy too! Yesterday at daycare she had PIZZA and corn for lunch with the kids in the 1 year room. She had a TACO and pinto beans today. I can honestly tell you I have NO IDEA how she ate a taco but whatever! I guess I need to stop buying baby food and just feed her!

Tonight we went to Roadhouse with Aunt KK and she had baked potato, chicken, bread, rice and a jar of baby food carrots and peas. She of course is still a bottomless pit when it comes to cheerios and puffs. At dinner is where we discovered the sharp tooth edge is through. Thanks aunt KK for figuring it out. For whatever reason she can put her fingers in Lindsay's mouth any darn time she wants. I think KK must taste very sweet. Lindsay does not let mommy and daddy put their fingers in her mouth NEARLY as easy.

We have another full weekend coming up. Lindsay and I are walking in the March of Dimes walk downtown on Saturday with lots of people from my work. She is such a trooper and social butterfly. I'm so happy that I have such a sweet laid back baby! God really did fill my order with her...I truly got EVERYTHING I prayed for!

Good night from the Bresnan's...we'll post more photos soon!

7 comments:

Katy S. said...

I am happy to hear about all Lindsay's teeth making their way out. How fun is it to brush them? She has an appetite. I thought boys were the hungry ones that will eat you out of house and home. I am excited to hear about the March of Dimes walk. I hope all goes well for the two of you.

Heather said...

Congrats!

Elena's been teething since February - still waiting for the first tooth. Sigh . . .

Anonymous said...

I think joe got his first tooth around the same time! I loved not having to feed him baby food any more. Have fun on your walk and have a great weekend! :)

MBKimmy said...

Congrats on the finally through tooth ... now they will start popping up with out even noticing ... weird how that works!!

KJ said...

From Aunt KK - Once a top one comes in, I'll be careful about sticking my fingers in her mouth! Believe me - the bottom ones are sharp enough! Can't wait to see her toothy smile.

Tara said...

Way to go, Lindsay! Have fun at the walk tomorrow. I don't envy you or your momma!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO She cut her first tooth! That is awesome!! Have a great weekend!! You are lucky to have such a wonderful baby!! :)