Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Requests

Ok...so I'm taking requests now. I have been asked for "bath time" photos so here is one of my fave's. This is the first time in the big kid tub. Previously we were taking baths with mommy and those pics are NOT going on the BLOG! I'm still looking for some decent PET pics with Freckles, Max and Midnight. The problem with them is Max and Midnight are both BLACK AS NIGHT and do not show up well on the camera at all. Then you have Freckles who thinks the camera is the DEVIL and runs from the flash to hide her head under a bed somewhere. We'll work on it. For now, enjoy the bubbles! Lindsay will thank me for this picture when she is 16!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Lindsay looks happy in the bath. Now why don't you want to post the pics of you and her in the bath? I just can't understand why not.

:)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, your daughter is cute!!! what a sweetheart!

Chris said...

Yeah...can't imagine why. I need to wipe them off the camera so Mike doesn't get "cute" with them.

Thanks for the comments on how cute she is...we sure think so! :)

Anonymous said...

Auntie Kim says she looks quite adorable in the bubbles!!! :)
The Ron Jon sunglasses are way too cute also.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh...where have you been hiding this pic???????